At K+S Services, we can provide complete hydraulic proportional valve repair. Regardless if it’s a proportional pressure control, or proportional flow control valve, we have the experience and custom test equipment to ensure all of our Proportional valve repairs are fully tested in our environmentally controlled test lab.
Common Manufactures Supported:
- Valve is pressurized on dedicated test stands and verified to manufactures specifications. Proportional Valves with on-board electronics,(OBE), will have their electronics go through stringent testing to ensure proper operation during the most demanding operations.
- Valve is completely disassembled and inspected for wear or damage. Any findings during this process are noted on our “Failure Analysis Reports” which are supplied free of charge to our customers.
- All valve components are ultrasonically cleaned.
- All failed parts are changed with new components.
- New Seals and Pilot filter (if applicable) are installed.
- On-Board electronics are verified and repaired if required.
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer is tested.
- Valve is Computer Tested under load and a Test Report is generated. A copy of this report is sent back to the customer with the repaired valve. (Command Signal, Flow Output, Feedback Signal, Pressure, and Internal Leakage are recorded.