Our industrial repair service process may seem simple, but it guides each department at K+S Services to efficiently and effectively manage each repair.
All of the test stands at K+S Services are routinely maintained and updated to keep up with industry standards, ensuring the quality of your repair matches your production environment. As a result of our rigorous industrial repair service and automation repair testing standards, K+S provides a 12 month in-service warranty on all of our repairs.
In addition to our state of the art testing procedures, K+S provides a repair & test report showing what failed, what was required to fix it, preventative maintenance done to ensure longevity of life, how it was tested and how it performed in that test. Failure analysis reports are also provided for evaluated repairs at the time of quote, showing you what is wrong as well as what is required to remanufacture the unit back to meet or excel OEM standards. These key reports assist your maintenance teams drive to the root cause of failure.
All K+S repairs are certified with the following credentials:
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians – Our automation repair technicians undergo continuous training in the field of their expertise. Not only are they intimately familiar with the components they repair, they’re also experts in operating the systems used to test their work. Often times they are trained directly by the OEM!
- System Testing – Every repair must be tested under load to meet or exceed the specifications set by the OEM. K+S utilizes closed loop system testing to simulate how they will be used in a plant environment and to ensure that the parts have been repaired correctly.
- Available Parts – K+S only uses new OEM or equivalent parts. Our staff of engineers will design replacement parts in the case of proprietary or obsolete equipment!
- Documentation – Everything we do is documented. From drawings, prints and operating manuals of your equipment, right down to detailed industrial equipment repair procedures. We have the information to back what we say we do. Every Certified Repair includes a repair report telling you what we did and how we tested it!
EVERY Certified Repair is backed by our 12 month “bumper to bumper” in service warranty
ISO 9001: 2015 Registered
Some of the industrial equipment we repair includes:
• AC/DC SERVO MOTORS
• AIR PUMPS
• CNC MACHINE CONTROLS
• CRT MONITORS
• CYCLO DRIVES
• CYLINDERS & SERVO ACTUATORS
• ELECTRON BEAM WELDING
• FLUID PUMPS
• GEAR BOXES
• HYDRA-STATIC DRIVES
• HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
• HYDRAULIC PUMPS
• LCD MONITORS
• LIGHT CURTAINS
• MOTORS/ROTARY ACTUATORS
• POWER SUPPLIES
• PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLS
• REMANUFACTURED EQUIPMENT
• ROBOT MANIPULATORS & CONTROLLERS
• SERVO MOTORS
• SERVO VALVES
• SIMULATION EQUIPMENT
• SPINDLE & PARABOLLIC ROLLS
• STAR SERVO TECHNOLOGY
• TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS
• TORQUE TOOL & CONTROLLER REPAIR
• VACUUM PUMPS
• WELD CONTROL
• WELD GUN & COMPONENTS
We carry an extensive inventory of remanufactured obsolete parts and brand-new components for all your manufacturing needs. Unlike other service providers who rely on a just-in-time parts ordering strategy, we carry an extensive inventory of parts to support a range of repair projects.
Our obsolete parts inventory is an invaluable addition to the services we offer. Some obsolete equipment may be operating efficiently but would need to be completely replaced without the right part. Do not pay for costly upgrades to your parts or be forced to replace your entire machine because of a single part. Find out if we carry the obsolete control panel, circuit board or motor for your project.
Request a Quote Today
Learn more about how K+S can support your industrial repair needs by requesting a quote today. Whether you’ve had a major breakdown or simply need to reduce the workload of your in-house maintenance team, our team provides you with industry-leading support and certified repair products guaranteed to help you operate efficiently at a savings vs. new!