All Certified Repairs are backed by the K+S Services 12 month “bumper to bumper” in service warranty.
ISO 9001: 2015 Registered
To ensure the quality of your repair matches your specific production environment, K+S regularly maintains and updates all of the test stands to keep up with top industry standards. As part of our rigorous industrial repair service and automation repair testing standards, K+S services provides our clients with a 12 month in-service warranty on all of our repairs. A test report is included with each K+S repair to show how the unit performed during its closed loop system test.
In addition to the test report, detailed failure analysis reports for those evaluated repairs are also provided, showing you exactly what is wrong as well as what steps are necessary to remanufacture the unit back to meet or exceed OEM standards. K+S Services’ key reports not only offer insight into the initial problem, but also assist your maintenance team drive to the root cause of failure and potentially prevent future or repetitive issues.
Each of K+S Services’ repairs are certified with the following credentials:
- Trained Technicians – Our industrial repair technicians undergo continuous training in their respective fields of expertise. As a result of the years of training and experience, our technicians are not only acutely familiar with the components and mechanisms they repair, they are also skilled experts in operating the systems utilized to test their work. Many times they are trained directly by the OEM!
- System Testing – Our rigorous repair standards require that every repair must be tested under load to meet or exceed OEM specifications. K+S services utilizes closed loop system testing to simulate how the unit will be used in an actual plant environment to guarantee the part or component has been properly repaired.
- Parts Availability – K+S only uses new OEM or new OEM equivalent parts. In the event your repair requires proprietary or obsolete parts that cannot be obtained, our expert staff of engineers and technicians will design replacement parts!
- Documentation – Everything we do is documented. From prints and drawings of your equipment right down to detailed repair and test procedures. We have the detailed specifics and technical information to back up what we say and what we do. Each and every Certified Repair includes a detailed repair report outlining what was done and how we tested it!
All parts received for repair are removed from their packaging, logged into our repair order tracking system and photographed. Our system then captures all technical, order specific and customer related information to ensure we completely understand the extent of the repair. An internal tracking barcode is then placed onto the part so that each individual asset can be tracked throughout the entire repair process.
Once your asset is received and properly tagged it makes it’s way through our evaluation and triage area where our Repair Technicians begin the technical process of evaluating your part to determine the probable cause of failure and identify the proper repair measures and test procedures.
After the initial evaluation takes place, our dedicated team of Customer Service Representatives will contact you with our repair quotation for your review and approval. We will also provide a Failure Analysis Report (FAR) for all evaluated repairs, which helps drive to the root cause of failure.
Upon receiving your approval for repair, our automated Repair Order Tracking System adds the repair into the work chain of the Repair Technician best suited for that type of part.
Our Repair Order Tracking System links your part to the correct repair and test procedures as well as the associated closed loop test system. K+S Repair Technicians replace failed components as well as all high failure components as per our standard repair procedure. After repair is complete, your asset is tested with the associated closed loop test system for the duration specified on our test procedure.
6. System/Quality Test
When your repair has been tested for the recommended length of time, our automated Repair Order Tracking System will notify one of our Operations Supervisors who will not only view the part running without fault in its test system, but will also review the Repair and Test Report to ensure all information is valid.
7. Repair & Test Reports
Each repaired component shipped from K+S comes back to you with a Repair and Test Report listing the following:
- What problems were identified during the evaluation process
- All parts repaired or replaced
- Whether the identified problem matches up with the reported issues while in operation
- Test details and duration
- The probable root cause of failure
- All recommended installation instructions
Upon completion of the repair, our automated Repair Order Tracking System notifies our shipping department of any customer specific shipping requirements. All repairs are packed in anti-static bags and protected by insta-pack foam packaging to ensure your deliveries arrive free of shipping damage each and every time.