The MTS 252.5G-01 for the STAR 55x Valve
In the event that your MTS servo valve is determined to be non-repairable, K+S Services in partnership with Star Hydraulics, ltd., is able to provide a drop in replacement for the MTS 252.5g-01 Valve! K+S Services is the only Authorized Distributor and Service Center in North America and Mexico for Star Hydraulics.
The STAR 55X valve is a 2-stage Servo Valve with top rated flows up to 75 l/m. This series is available internal or external pilot supply.
- Standard and high response versions
- Maximum operating pressure 315 bar
- ISO 10372-04-04-092 mounting pattern
- Internal pilot supply – 4 port
- Suitable for 3-way or 4-way applications
- Low hysteresis and zero point drift
- High spool drive forces
- Spool in bursting design
- Dry torque motor with mechanical feedback
- Long life Sapphire Technology
- Sapphire ball in slot design
- Custom spool lap and bushing port geometries
- Special projects
- Sapphire flow
- Sealing materials
- Special connectors
Many of STAR servo valves are manufactured with inlet orifices and feedback wire that include the Sapphire Technology. The benefit to the operator is that the traditional inlet and ball wear erosion problems that have been seen in the past are now just that, a thing of the past. These features enable STAR servo valves to deliver and maintain higher performance for extended periods without failure. This extended operational life results in reduced costs for the end user.
- Incorporated into STAR designs since 1988
- Billions of cycles per service life
- Increased spool life due to spool rotation
- Ultra low coefficient of friction sapphire to steel
- Feedback mechanism unhindered by spool rotation
- Extended warranties available
K+S Services is ISO 9001:2015 certified at all locations. Our continued ISO certification ensures that our level of quality is maintained and our efforts for continuous improvement are always expanding.