SpaceX recently made history in being the first private company to send a spacecraft to the International Space Station. The celebrations were also shared by UK company Star Hydraulics, who provided the project with a series of electro-hydraulic servo valves for the rocket’s thrust vector control (TVC) system.
- Direct Replacement Available for the MTS 252.5G-01 Servo Valve!
- Direct Servo Valve Replacement from Rexroth to STAR!
- Moog 72-103 Servo Valve Direct Replacement by STAR 890-0002 Valve
- STAR 550-0410 Valve Direct Replacement for Moog G731-3003B Servo Valve!
- K+S Featured in Manufacturing in Focus Magazine