Our highly trained technical specialists are dedicated to providing our customers with quality hydraulic component repairs.
Some of the hydraulic repair services we provide include:
- Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
- Hydraulic pump repair
- Hydra-static drives
- Rotary actuators
- Proportional valves
- Servo valves
- Other industrial hydraulic items
With over 30 years of experience, our highly trained technical specialists are dedicated to providing our customers with quality repairs on hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, rotary actuators, proportional valves, servo valves and other industrial hydraulic items. K+S has developed and constructed test systems designed to properly test repair components under load. Once the repair has been completed, each item is rigorously tested on specially designed test stands to verify proper operation and that it meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
Hydraulic Pumps and Blowers
K+S Services is an ISO-Certified company specializing in industrial repair services such as hydraulic repair, welding machine repair and more. No matter the size of your hydraulic pump or blower, our engineers can provide you with the services you need, rebuilding or remanufacturing your equipment to bring its operation back to OEM specifications. Once we complete the repair, we thoroughly test your equipment under load to duplicate its real-world applications. All of our test equipment is factory approved and regularly calibrated to ANSI standards so as to maintain accuracy. We repair all of the following kinds of hydraulic pumps:
- Denison (46, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, All DFC-Series, Gold Cup Series, P1F, P1V, P2F-V, P3F-V, PA, PF PV, PXX, TDC, TED, TE, TS, TME TMG, World Cup Series.)
- Oilgear (A, AN, BD, C, D, DN, F, HG, H, Hydura PVAK, PVLK, PVK, PVT)
- Racine (20-L, 80-L, C-11, PSV, PVB, PVF, PVK, PVQ, PVR, PVS, PVT)
- Vickers (2520V, 3525V, 4525, All PVB Series, All PVQ Series, All PVE Series, PV 2003, PV 2008, PV 2012, PV 2020, PV 2032, PV 2050, PV 2125, PV 2200, V-108, V-134, V-138, V-144, V-400, V-468, V-5230, VC-108, VC-138, VC-148)
K+S Services knows that your hydra-static drives are some of your equipment’s most important components and must work properly and smoothly. When they don’t, rest assured that our factory-trained service technicians can repair the following brands of hydra-static drives:
Motors and Rotary Actuators
K+S Services has over 35 years experience servicing, repairing, rebuilding, and remanufacturing brands of motors and rotary actuators such as Cincinnati, Denison, Fujitsu, Rexroth, Staffa, Sundstrand and Vickers.
We use only OEM manufactured parts when performing hydraulic repair services. If you have older equipment for which the proper motor is no longer available, we can either manufacture it ourselves or have it manufactured. Either way, you can be assured that your motor will be built to the exact specifications of the OEM drawings.
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair and Servo Valves
When you need hydraulic cylinder repair, doesn’t it just make sense to contact a company with an enviable track record of high-quality repairs, reliable service, and effective solutions? That is exactly what K+S Services delivers all day every day. We make dependable, rigorously tested repairs that end your downtime and get your production processes back up and running at peak efficiency. All of our repairs come with a 12-month in-service warranty.
Some of the brands of hydraulic cylinders and servo valves our factory-trained hydraulic repair specialists have experience repairing include: Anker-Holth, Boxtel-Holland, Caterpillar, Graco, Hanna, Hydroline, Instrom, Komatsu, Kress, Lynair, Miller, Milwaukee, Moog, MTS, Nopak and more.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Repair Process
All of K+S Services’ repair orders follow our Eight-Step ISO 9001:2015 Certified Repair process that includes the following:
- Receiving: Log the order in the repair tracking system.
- Evaluating: Determine the cause of failure.
- Quoting: Prepare a customer quote.
- Approving: Schedule the order after customer approval.
- Repairing: Repair and perform initial testing.
- System and Quality Testing: Review and approve the running item by the supervisor.
- Repair and Testing Reports: Prepare the completion reports.
- Shipping: Pack and ship the item.
Accountability and Reliability
At K+S Services, our hydraulic repair specialists dedicate ourselves to ensuring that you receive your repaired or remanufactured parts back in exceptional working condition. Not only will they meet or exceed OEM specifications, but they will also perform according to their original pressure ratings. We provide you with a Repair and Testing Report that verifies the following:
- We identified your part’s specific problems.
- We identified the probable root cause of your part’s failure.
- We repaired, remanufactured, or replaced your part.
- We tested the results.
We also provide you with recommended installation instructions for your repaired or remanufactured part.
K+S Services stocks over $5 million of remanufactured surplus inventory to support your older or obsolete equipment. So if you’re in an emergency situation where you’re stuck with a part the OEM no longer supports, we likely have a solution for your problem. We test each remanufactured spare part in a “closed loop” environment before sending it to you so that it’s ready to install in your equipment immediately upon delivery.
For all these reasons and many more, whenever you need any type of Hydraulic Repair, call K+S Services at 1-800-542-1331 or fill out our convenient online form. One of our representatives will contact you within one business day.